At Deutsche Bank, we view a successful implementation process as the key to achieving full client satisfaction. In response to this requirement, we have adopted a philosophy based on managing each client structure as a distinct project, using the most appropriate project management resources and tools.
The Services Team’s (‘Service’) role is to receive your inquiries, handle them by initiating queries within our organization, and come back to the client with a final resolution. The team will also provide the client with assistance on all other account-related issues as well as in processing your flows manually in contingency situations.
All customer inquiries are received and tracked by the Service team. This enables them to check the status of the inquiry on an on-going basis as well as to follow-up on the actions taken by the respective units within the Bank to resolve the issues.
- Tailor made, pro-active customer service
- Local point of contact within Deutsche Bank
- Supporting daily cash management issues
- Reliable customer service
- To be your trusted partner for delivering solutions and professional guidance
- To deliver consistent quality in responding to your inquiries and service requests
- Service teams are backed up by our regional and global network, thus providing access to Deutsche Bank global resources
- Single point of contact via in-country Service teams delivering personalised service in your location
- Easy and convenient local access via phone, email or fax
- High-grade, professional service staff with knowledge of local markets and regulations
- Timely response and problem resolution utilising global inquiry systems
- Flexible service set-up based on client’s structure and demands
- Professional service staff with considerable banking experience
- Account keeping (electronic banking, single and bulk payments)
- Customer Service (balance enquiries, payment enquiries, guidance on regulatory issues, other investigations as requested)
- Co-ordination (forward the queries of clients to the responsible colleagues around Deutsche Bank Group)
- Liquidity management (credit facilities, deposits, cash-pool solutions)