Our mission in Wealth Management is to provide comprehensive and responsible coverage of a client’s assets through competent advice and adequate information. The transposition of Directive 2014 / 65 / EU (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2, “MiFID 2”) and the Financial Services Act (“FinSA”) strengthens clients’ rights as investors and broadens the duties of investment service providers to supply their customers with information.
Below we provide documents with relevant information for the relationship of Deutsche Bank with our clients.
- Deposit insurance
- Risks Involved in Trading Financial Instruments
- Note to the EU Prospectus Regulation
- Indirect Clearing Risk Disclosure
- Data protection information
- Financial Markets Infrastructure Act, also known as FinfraG (Finanzmarktinfrastrukturgesetz)
- Business Conditions & Depository Regulations
- Product Information Documents
- Best Execution
- Complaint Process
- Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR)
- MiFID 2 and FinSA for Clients domiciled in the European Economic Area
- FinSA for Clients not domiciled in the European Economic Area